Corperate Culture--PK competition

  Today we held our once-a-month business PK competition. Since March, I've officially joined the PK game since March. However, every time when I see those great and lovely family share in front of us as if nothing, and it turns to me that I am really quite nervous to share.

  Each of our company's business elite, every-month PK game will witness their brilliance, facilitator. As Blair said, the goal is to be broken, and not just to achieve. However, Michael's performance has broken the record of our company once again, and also obtained the company rewards iPhone 7. When I am envying in other people's beautiful performance, I need work hard to spur my efforts to make in line with those business elite in our company. Whats more, I also need to learn more from my master Ricky and elite members, and hope that I can reach even beyond April target. Come on.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Thank you for working side by side with Sunny Worldwide Logistics

From January to September, the national railway shipped 2.897 billion tons of cargo

Sunny Worldwide Logistics also does the chores for you. The Christmas gifts of Sydney customers are being inspected and packaged.