Cargo forwarders should do intimate service, not harassment service

Does this happen to you? How many Forwarders call you every day? As soon as you open the mobile tweet, do you see the forwarder's request to be added as a friend? Even in the bombardment of more and more freight forwarding companies, when the freight forwarder requests to add Wechat, you do not remember how many freight forwarder friends your social software actually added? However, you will see the forwarders send you news every day, even if you see and do not reply, but these forwarders are still relentlessly sending you news? Sometimes, you will feel that these Forwarders contact you more often than your friends and relatives, and their enthusiasm is like an eternal flame. Sometimes, because you really don't have the demand for this piece of information, the daily news push of the forwarder has become a kind of harassment information in your opinion, so you will set the other party as a message to avoid interruption, or pull into the blacklist or delete the other party from their friends list.


I don't know if it happened to you, but it happened to me. I can honestly tell you that I now have more than 100 friends in the field of freight forwarding on my mobile phone. Even more ironic, when I look at my friends, I also find that under the same freight forwarding company, 3-5 businesses are my friends. Humorously speaking, I am a hot commodity in the eyes of freight forwarders. But on the negative side, if these 100 Forwarders send me a message every day, I think my mobile phone will automatically drop because of receiving too many messages, or even because of receiving some information that I do not currently have, thereby losing useful information and information I want to know, or also losing mine. Friends and my family sent me news. However, as a salesman, in my opinion, the enthusiasm of freight forwarders is the highest. From these freight forwarders, I deeply feel their enthusiasm, especially those who insist on sending messages to customers every day. Sometimes to tell the truth, their persistence is admirable. In fact, I can also understand what the original intention of the freight forwarding business is to send messages to customers. Some are to promptly push relevant preferential information to customers so as to facilitate the conversion of orders. Others are to brush the face and brush the sense of existence. When there is such a demand, the first time I think of you is.

However, as a third party, I would like to give a sincere suggestion to my friends who are engaged in the position of salesman. There is a four-character idiom that is very appropriate, that is, "too late", everything has a degree. Salesmen contact customers to build trust is not disgust, so I recommend that you brush your face with a sense of existence, but do not brush every day, you can try once a week the best.

Choose Sunny Worldwide Logistics to make delivery easier!

Website: www.swwlogistics.net
Address: Room 816, Block B, Rongde International Times Square, Henggang Street, Longgang District, Shenzhen
Mobile phone: 0755-25643421
QQ: 3004972747
Mailbox: logistics@swwlogistics.com.cn
Contacts: Anma

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Thank you for working side by side with Sunny Worldwide Logistics

From January to September, the national railway shipped 2.897 billion tons of cargo

Sunny Worldwide Logistics also does the chores for you. The Christmas gifts of Sydney customers are being inspected and packaged.