Shipping Agent Sunny Worldwide Logistics Launched A Team Battle for April And Set New Goals for May

On May 10th,Sunny Worldwide Logistics had launched a "PK meeting" which is a team battle that is hold every month.As a professional logistics company,we devote to serving our customers based on their needs."PK meeting"is a signature of our company.It aims to review how the groups did and what they had gained from last month, also to check if they had reached the projections or not.It is an opportunity for ability self check,and alongside every team can learn a lot from each other.At last everybody sets a new goal for the next month,pushing themselves to achieve.

There are total 5 teams at sales department in Sunny Worldwide Logistics, and each has a unique slogan to encourage the members.Everyone standed forward to share their feelings and experiences on work to all the colleagues.Here are some utterances of theirs.

First team was Team Sword.They  expressed their thoughts when working in the past month,let us see what they would say!

Ricky was the first one to make a speech:"There are still some deviations to my goal for April.New customers are still under establishment,so it is imperfect for me.I feel a little stressed,and I hope our team continue to fight."

Alex said:"I feel the same as Ricky.Some deviations in the past month,it is because that there are few transfer orders.And new clients establishment is under a difficult circumstance.Hope that I could do better in May."

New members Leo and Revin also made a speech one after the other.

Leo:"Now I basically know how the work is going on,and I hope that I could take new orders in May."

Revin:"There are quite a lot of inquiries,but some of them are still in a low conversion.I will try to take 3 more orders in May,and reduce the stress of our team."

The second team,Team Flame,to share their experience is the team with our host,Blair,who has been very experienced in serving customers,summarized the achievements of her team and made a goal that keep the regular customers and gradually develop new customers:"Rates keep going high,I think what is the most important is to maintain our regular customers,and make it the most consistent in an orderly way,so that the number of regular customers is able to hold steady.Try best to develop new customers.Keep up the good work and create success!"

Team Black Horse,the third team,brought their exclusive experience to us.Congrats on that members mostly achieved their goals for April,but in logistics industry there is always uncertainty.Only keep up to searching new clients and keep regular clients can survive.

Team leader Michael said sincerely:"Though we have finished sales target,we are still not very happy.Because the price of air freight and sea freight keeps rising,and it is difficult to find empty cabins,so it is quite hard to proceed,and we are feeling stressed out.But we need to take advantage of the new opportunities,gather customer resources,and turn the crisis into chance.I believe that the customer resources are the key factor for us to go further."(This is real talk about the work!👍)
Kyrie:"There are more shipments in April,I achieved my target as I expected.I will keep going."
Alvin:"Hope that I could complete my goal in May."
Josie:"I only developed one customer, so I did not achieve the goal.I will try to keep working on that."
Chelsea:"I am sad to say that I did not achieve the goal,but I will keep going."

The fourth team was from Team Greatness to make a speech.By making great efforts,3 girls have almost achieved their goals in April.

Team leader Luna made a speech first:"It has been really busy for 2 months,but I did not make it as for the goal.There are gaps in our achievements,making me stressed out a little bit.I will adjust my mentality and keep going.I cannot wait to see the opportunity forward."
Jim:"I am truly glad that I have achieved the goal of last month,but the ability of risk aversion is to be strengthened.I hope that I would keep on moving the next month.Cheer up!"
Mikey:"I have developed more clients,achieving my goal of last month.I will keep going."

And the last team was Team Premiership.
Team leader Jack said:"The past month was a hard period to our team,forcing us realize that developing new customers is the key.We will keep on going in May."
Besson:"There are still some big gaps of the achievements.I will try to correct them.I know more stress would come and swallow,but I believe I could solve it and am ready to fight."

What's more,there was also a reward awarding part as the highlight,and everybody was so excited,which encouraged them to make more effort to work.

And our Sunny Worldwide Logistics Guinness chart was updated again!

At last,the business manager Susan of Sunny Worldwide Logistics also gave a speech as the ending part:"It has been a hardship this year for Sunny Worldwide Logistics,but I saw greater coordination between departments in the past month,and I believe that we will make a better change in May.Colleagues of business department are racing each other,and I hope colleagues of logistics department could seize the opportunities.There is always chance inside crisis,so I hope we could develop our professional ability to provide better service to our customers and keep them.In the following days,competition would be more fierce and it requires us to be ready to 'fight'."

Every team in Team battle had sent their wonderful ideas and shared valuable experience,which is worth learning and adopting.We could use these experience to offer better service to our customers.We see crisis in logistics industry,meanwhile we also see opportunities.We are "lock and load" and ready!And we will see you next time!

Email: logistics@swwlogistics.com.cn

Website: www.swwlogistics.com





评论

此博客中的热门博文

Thank you for working side by side with Sunny Worldwide Logistics

From January to September, the national railway shipped 2.897 billion tons of cargo

Sunny Worldwide Logistics also does the chores for you. The Christmas gifts of Sydney customers are being inspected and packaged.