Story of Cooperation with Maldives | Sunny Worldwide Logistics |Freight Forwarder

My name is Michael, a sales executive in Sunny Worldwide Logistics, I own 7-year logistics freight forwarder experience. Today I will share a story with you.
The Maldives, a very beautiful tourist resort, I never thought that one day it will have a relationship with the Maldives. But fate is so wonderful.



In June 2014, a Maldivian customer contacted me online, and later added my contact information. When I first contacted me, I felt a little unreliable. Later, I got deeper and deeper. The customer gave bed linen to local hotels. The supplier of the kits, let me help him buy goods on Taobao and Alibaba, and then help him airlift to the Male Airport in the Maldives. At first, the supplier was found from Alibaba International Station. One ticket, he is very satisfied with our company's full service, this is his first attempt to import from China, it is very smooth, he found that as long as he finds a supplier from China, we help him ship, it is very simple, and Chinese products are cheap and good, so he is more and more interested and more and more confident.

Later he found a powerful Taobao with more suppliers and cheaper prices. So he started to let I helped him to buy four sets on Taobao, and fill in my company address as the receiving address. After I received the goods, I helped him to pack, do the materials, and then airlifted it to Maldives, but he couldn’t directly contact the Taobao seller with language problems. Communication, various four-piece materials, sizes, seller's inventory, delivery time, one by one, I have to communicate with the seller, it takes me a lot of time, including the receipt of the goods, check the goods, buy the carton and repack, I have to deliver more than 1,000 kilograms of goods at a time. I have to spend almost a day each time I pack. It takes a lot of colleagues to help me. It is very hard and tiring, but the customer sales are very good, so the customer intends to open in the Maldives In a shop, he moves fast. The Maldives is a tourist city. He bought the products and sold his products with his packaging and logo to travel to the Maldives as souvenirs. The business is also very good.

Therefore, all the LED lamp stickers, lamp tubes, cash register, and large and small shop decoration items in the Maldives store were all bought from Taobao, and then I sent it to him. This is very important for the customer. He made a special trip to China. I went to Luohu Port to receive him. I arranged a hotel for him to stay near the company. He came to the company during the day, and then he wanted to buy the counter, cash register, design, logo, size, etc. I communicated to the Taobao seller, and then asked me to take him to some handicraft markets in Shenzhen to buy a lot of things. It took nearly a week to finalize all the things he needed before I went back. Then the goods were all in stock, I He arranged another container for shipping and helped him out.



Later, the customer successfully renovated the new store, opened the first store, and he was very happy when he opened, and also sent me a photo of the new store, just like a lot of hard work, from the scratch to the present joy.

Later, the customer has maintained stable shipments, four or five hundred sets a month, but it may be fiercely competitive, and some Taobao products are not very good in quality, the customer experience is not very good, and the business begins to fade. Later, in desperation, the customer could only transfer the store. After a period of silence, the customer has been in contact with me.



 Later, the customer intends to open a flower shop. Because of his previous experience in opening a shop, this time he thought more comprehensively and meticulously. He found a supplier of flowers in Yunnan. Africa and Amsterdam in the Netherlands have also supplied him, plus the Maldives is a city of tourism and marriage, he can also undertake weddings, so he started again, and then opened the store, his store name: XXX All flower design, packaging LOGO are registered brands He once again purchased various decoration materials, came to China again, accompanied him to purchase everywhere, and then shipped the container to the Maldives. The opening of the flower shop was very smooth, and he began to combine physical and online stores.

At the same time, Facebook The above is updating new designs every day, the variety of flowers, the business is very good, he is very happy, and the President of the Maldives, go to his flower shop to buy flowers, he opened a second shop in 2019, very famous, with He has known each other for so many years, he and I have been friends of mutual trust. This time I opened the store, I accompanied him to purchase everywhere, communicated thousands of details to Taobao sellers, helped him receive and package, Doing a full set of customs declaration materials for export is far beyond the scope of doing business, and it seems to be a very good friend. He trusts me very much and has visited our company several times. He has been very grateful for our acquaintances. When he was at the lowest point, he always believed that he encouraged him. It was my cooperation and help for so many years that he was able to do it successfully. Up to the present level, he came to China several times, and invited me to travel to the Maldives many times. He said he would arrange everything for me there.

 In the past few years, I have been busy working and have no time to travel abroad. I got married this year, and he invited me to go to the Maldives for a honeymoon, but I am very affectionate. I think I will definitely be there in 2020.

And it is precisely the successful cooperation with this customer, we also continue to increase our air and sea logistics routes to the Maldives, more and more Maldivian customers find us to come to cooperate with us, and everyone who comes to know this PIXY Every store is said to be very famous. I believe that one day, our Sunny Worldwide Logistics can also be very famous in the Maldives. All the stores opened there are looking for Sunny worldwide logistics to ship to the Maldives. Word of mouth is trustworthy.

Email: logistics@swwlogistics.com.cn

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Thank you for working side by side with Sunny Worldwide Logistics

From January to September, the national railway shipped 2.897 billion tons of cargo

Sunny Worldwide Logistics also does the chores for you. The Christmas gifts of Sydney customers are being inspected and packaged.